martedì 2 maggio 2017

Beauty

I see lately I have only been pointing out how beautiful is the nature out there, and what a great amazement Mother Earth ways ignite in me; but I can't help that. Nature in this moment of my life is a balm, a companion, a meditation and a prayer alltogether and I can't help bowing in front of her as she is really keeping me sane in a moment of great confusion. Here a few pictures of some wild flowers in my yard, taken just a couple of days apart. At the moment the situation is again at 'square one' since after the snow the sun has been shining for three days now and the temperatures have risen to the 'warm' point.

















... same flowers same place ...

3 commenti:

  1. Mi dispiace di leggere del tuo momento di confusione. Spero passi presto.
    Negli anni ho saltuariamente seguito i tuoi blog, e qualche settimana fa ho scoperto questa tua nuova espressione.
    Mi fa piacere leggere ancora qualcosa su di voi e le vostre avventure quotidiane.
    Un caro saluto dall'altro capo del mondo, letteralmente dal profondo sud.
    Chiara
    Busybees2017.wordpress

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie del tuo commento, che bello 'incontrarsi'nella mia nuova 'casa' virtuale. Dal profondo sud al profondo nord. Ti auguro una buona giornata !

      Elimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina